Pastoral Counsellor, Psychologist/psychotherapist
- International Baccalaureate - UWC Adriatic (Italy)
- Degree in Clinical Psychology - “Aldo Moro” University of Bari (Italy)
- PhD in Psychodynamics – “Aldo Moro” University of Bari (Italy)
- PsyD – Specialisation in Individual and Group Analytic Psychotherapy – COIRAG (Italian Confederation for Analytic Research on Groups – member of IAGP, International Association of Group Psychotherapy)
I am a UWC Adriatic graduate with a PhD in Clinical Psychology and a specialisation in Individual and Group Analytic Psychotherapy. I worked at the University of Bari (Italy) as a psychologist/psychotherapist at the Psychological Counselling Service for students and as a research assistant in Clinical psychology and Psychodynamics at the Department of Psychology. I also worked for public and private institutions as a consultant psychologist, sport psychologist and as a trainer of social workers. I have published scientific papers on topics relating to psychology of personality, psychopathology and psychodynamic clinical treatments.
Best experience at UWCD
Meeting many different people, sharing experiences and looking for new ways of being!
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot, Little Gidding