- International Baccalaureate Diploma - UWC Adriatic
- Degree in Clinical Psychology - “Aldo Moro” University of Bari
- PhD in Psychodynamics – “Aldo Moro” University of Bari
- PsyD – Specialisation in Individual and Group Analytic Psychotherapy – COIRAG (Italian Confederation for Analytic Research on Groups – member of IAGP, International Association of Group Psychotherapy)
I am a UWC Adriatic graduate, I hold a PhD in Clinical Psychodynamic Psychology and a specialisation in Individual and Group Analytic Psychotherapy. I worked at the University of Bari (Italy) as a psychologist/psychotherapist at the Psychological Counselling Service for students and as a research assistant in Clinical and Psychodynamic Psychology at the Department of Psychology. I also worked as a staff psychologist for public and private institutions and as a school psychologist. I have published scientific papers on topics relating to psychopathology, psychodynamic clinical treatments, forensic psychology and group dynamics. I enjoy travelling and meeting new people.
Why I Teach at UWCD
Meeting diverse people, sharing experiences, listening to amazing stories, being surprised by others and looking for old and new ways of being.
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Eliot, Little Gidding